I am so incredibly chuffed to say that I won the New Generation Beauty Influencer Award for the Natural and Organic category! I went to the awards ceremony on Sunday and was so shocked when my name was called out – of course you go along hoping to win but I never really thought I would. It means such a lot that people have voted for me and that they like my blog! So thank you to everyone that took the time to vote for me – I really can’t thank you enough. My blog started of as my personal journey into the world of green beauty quite a few years ago now and is indeed a journey I am still on. The industry is changing so much and so quickly, it can be hard to keep track of what is going on. This award is amazing and has given me such encouragement to keep writing, and growing this little platform to showcase all my exciting green discoveries, as well as great beauty advice for all.
Here it is 🙂 It has pride of place on my desk and makes me smile every time I look at it 🙂
I am also incredibly honoured to be included in the Natural Beauty Yearbook’s Top 25 Who’s Who in Natural Beauty 2017. There is some serious green royalty on the list so to be with them is amazing. The list is voted for by the green beauty industry, so again a huge huge thank you to everyone that voted for me. It really does mean a lot.
Here is the hot list of incredible people who are doing wonderful things..
- Jayn Sterland – Weleda
- Sarah Brown – Pai Skincare
- Kim & Alexander Barani – Kinetic Enterprises
- Lucy Pottinger – Holland & Barrett
- Lorraine Dallmeier – Formula Botanica
- Lauren Bartley – The Soil Association
- Kirstie & Luke Sherriff – Pinks Boutique
- Sonia White – Love Lula
- Jo-Anne Chidley – Beauty Kitchen
- Helen Yeardsley – Pegasus PR
- Fiona Klonarides – Beauty Shortlist
- Janey Lee Grace – broadcaster & journalist
- Dr Mark Smith – NATRUE
- Amanda Barlow – Made for Life Organics
- Imelda Burke – Content Beauty
- Jale Demirchi – Jalue
- Rebecca Goodyear – Rebecca Goodyear Health & Beauty
- Laura Rudoe – Evolve Beauty
- Margo Marrone – The Organic Pharmacy
- Mark Steele – Waitrose
- Graeme Hume – Pravera
- Josephine Fairley – The Beauty Bible
- Louise Dartford – Lou Dartford Green Beauty
- Ben Wigley – Big Green Smile
- Tabitha James Kraan – Tabitha James Kraan Organic Haircare
I am delighted to be included in such a list and feel very grateful for people putting me there 🙂
So a huge thank you again 🙂 I’d better go and get cracking on some blog posts!!! 🙂
If anyone has any requests then please shout!